About The Personal Training Program
Meet The Owner-Jeff Miller
I went to college at Montana State University and spent 4 years in the school of architecture, then woke up one morning and realized that I wanted to build bodies instead of buildings. So I switched majors and acquired a degree in Exercise Physiology with a focus on nutrition. I have been training since 1989 and started the first personal training program in Casper. During this time I’ve been fortunate enough to have accomplished a few goals:
• B.S. Degree in Exercise Physiology
• Certified Medical Exercise Specialist
• Collegiate Power Lifting Champion
• Mr. Wyoming Body Building Division Winner
• Golf Teaching Professional
• TPI Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
• Hosted 3 Health and Fitness Television Shows
• Written Weekly Articles for the Casper Star Tribune, and Live Well Magazine
• Developed the Peak Performance Sports Training Program
• Creator of the Right Weigh and the 8 Week Weight Loss Challenge
• Official Trainer for the Mrs. Wyoming Pageant
• Developed Buff Body Boot Camp for Women
• Helped Casper residents lose over 60,000 lbs.
I have assembled a top notch team of professional (not just certified) personal trainers and network with local physicians and other health professionals in the community to give you the best personal training program available. Our expert staff combined with state of the art equipment and facility makes our personal training program second to none. If you want to have fun, see fast results, and get into the best shape of your life, sign up for your FREE fitness consultation below!
20 lbs. in 10 weeks.
I won't get that out of shape again!
Me and the dog.